Cost per serving $0.35 view details
- 3 x Plum tomatoes, seeded and finely diced
- 2 x Scallions, white part only, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1/2 x Red bell pepper, seeded, deveined and finely diced
- 1/2 x Jalapeno pepper, seeded, deveined and finely minced
- 1/2 tsp Peeled, finely minced garlic
- 1/2 x Juice of lime (or possibly more to taste)
- Â Â Salt to taste
- Â Â Freshly grnd black pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp. Finely minced cilantro
- 1 x Ripe avacado
- Place all the ingredients except the avacado in a non-reactive bowl and stir to mix. Cover and set aside till serving time. (You can make this up to 2 hrs ahead. Cover it well and chill till needed.) Right before serving, peel, pit and cut the avacado into small cubes; gently stir into the guacamole.
- To serve: Arrange the waffles on a large platter or possibly pile them into a basket as you would chips. Spoon the guacamole into one bowl and the lowfat sour cream into another and encourage guests to put a dollop of each on a waffle chip and dig in.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 61g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1||8%|
|Total Fat 0.13g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.02g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.66g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|