Cost per recipe $19.84 view details
- 1/4 lb Bacon - (abt 8 slices) minced
- 2 can Chopped clams - (6 1/2 ounce ea)
- 8 ounce Cream cheese softened
- 1/4 c. Lowfat sour cream
- 1/3 c. Finely-minced red bell pepper
- 3 x Scallions minced fine
- 2 Tbsp. Finely-minced fresh basil leaves
- 1 tsp Liquid removed bottled horseradish
- 1 tsp Fresh lemon juice or possibly to taste
- 3/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Â Â Warm pepper sauce to taste
- Â Â Pita toasts or possibly chips for serving
- In a skillet cook bacon over moderate heat, stirring, till golden brown and crisp and transfer with a slotted spoon to paper towels to drain.
- In a large sieve set over a bowl drain clams, reserving clam juice, and in another bowl whisk together cream cheese and lowfat sour cream. Whisk 2 Tbsp. reserved clam juice into cream cheese mix with clams, bacon, and remaining ingredients. Dip may be made 1 day ahead and chilled, covered.
- Bring dip to room temperature before serving. Serve dip with toasts or possibly chips.
- This recipe yields 2 c..
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1349g|
|Calories from Fat 1247||86%|
|Total Fat 140.51g||176%|
|Saturated Fat 67.4g||270%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 20.04g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||7%|