Cost per recipe $68.24 view details
- Â Â -dorothy cross
- 1 pkt chocolate wafer (9 ounce)
- Â Â cookies broken into
- 1/2 tsp grnd cinnamon
- 5 Tbsp. unsalted butter melted
- 8 ounce semisweet chocolate minced
- 3/4 c. half and half
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 quart vanilla frzn yogurt
- Â Â slightly softened
- 4 x ripe bananas peeled (4 to 5)
- For crust: Position rack in center of oven; preheat to 325 degrees.
- Butter 9-inch-diameter springform pan with 2-3/4-inch-high sides.
- Combine cookies and cinnamon in processor; finely grind. Add in butter; process till crumbs are moist. Press mix onto bottom and 1 inch up sides of pan. Bake till crust is set, about 7 min. Cold completely on rack. For sauce: Combine minced chocolate, half and half and butter in top of double boiler set over barely simmering water. Stir till chocolate is melted and smooth. Remove from over water. Stir in vanilla extract. Spread frzn yogurt in crust. Cut bananas diagonally into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Arrange atop pie, covering completely. Drizzle 1/2 c. hot sauce in lacy pattern over bananas.
- Refrigerateremaining sauce. Freeze pie till chocolate is hard, about 1 hour.
- Wrap with plastic; freeze overnight. (Can be made 3 days ahead. Keep frzn.) Let stand at room temperature 15 min. Rewarm remaining sauce in saucepan over low heat. Serve pie, passing sauce separately.
- Start preparing this luscious pie at least one day before serving it.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2260g|
|Calories from Fat 1822||26%|
|Total Fat 212.91g||266%|
|Saturated Fat 131.2g||525%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 320.08g||85%|
|Dietary Fiber 40.7g||136%|