Cost per serving $1.71 view details
- 1 c. Wehani rice, cooked, hot
- 1Â 1/2 c. Coarse corn grits, cooked, hot
- 1 c. Barley, cooked, hot
- 1/2 c. Raisins
- 1/3 c. Pistachio nuts, coarse minced
- 1/2 c. Parsley, coarse minced
- 1 x Lime, juiced
- 2 Tbsp. Pomegranate juice Or possibly cranberry juice
- 2 x Cloves garlic, juiced
- Â Â Salt and pepper
- 6 Tbsp. Avocado oil
- 24 x Kumquats, sliced
- Combine the wehani rice, corn grits, and barley in a large bowl. Add in the raisins, nuts and parsley.
- To Make the Dressing: Combine the lime juice and pomegranite or possibly cranberry juice, the garlic juice (obtained by pressing the cloves in a garlic press), the avocado oil, salt and pepper in a blender container and homogenize well. Pour the dressing over the grain mix.
- To serve, mound the grain on a plate and border it with the kumquat slices.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 211g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 166||33%|
|Total Fat 18.7g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 2.19g||9%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 80.31g||21%|
|Dietary Fiber 10.1g||34%|