Cost per serving $0.61 view details
- 1 lb (.5 kg). fresh cranberries (or 2 c. cranberry halves)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 2 oranges or mixture of pineapple
- 2 diced, unpeeled apples
- 1 c. seedless grape halves
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped pecans or walnuts
- 2 cups (475 ml) miniature marshmallows
- 8 oz (224 grm). Cool Whip lowfat
- flaked or shredded coconut
- Chop cranberries, pour into large bowl and mix with sugar & orange zest. Let sit overnight.
- The next day cut the oranges in half like a grapefruit. Cut the orange halves as if you were sectioning a grapefruit and remove the orange sections.
- Mix the cranberries, orange sections, pineapple, apples, grapes, pecans and marshmallows.
- Fold in Cool Whip lightly.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour or more.
- Sprinkle with coconut before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 76g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 64||40%|
|Total Fat 7.67g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 5.29g||21%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 24.6g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||9%|