Cost per serving $0.79 view details
- 1lb of Chuck Roast
- 2 cans of Red Kidney Beans (undrained)
- 15 oz can of Diced tomatoes
- 1 can of Rotel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chillies (Mild)
- 1 /4 cup Olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 packet of McCormick Steak Seasoning
- 1 packet of Taco Season (Original)
- Marinade your meat - combine seasoning with vinegar, oil and water in a large ziplock bag.
- Add meat and evenly coat it. Marinade for two hours.
- Cut meat into small bite sized chucks.
- Throw meat and remaining marinade from the bag, into your crock pot.
- Turn crock pot on high.
- Add both cans of kidney beans.
- Add both cans of diced tomatoes (undrained).
- Add taco seasoning and mix VERY well.
- Cook on high for four hours.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 384g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 192||42%|
|Total Fat 21.49g||27%|
|Saturated Fat 5.17g||21%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 31.53g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 11.1g||37%|