Cost per serving $2.96 view details
- 7 Tbsp. fat-free Wish-Bone(r) red wine vinaigrette
- 3 Tbsp. crumbled bleu cheese
- 2 Tbsp. sliced green onions
- 3 Tbsp. capers heaping, liquid removed
- 1 x radish chopped
- 8 x calamata olives pitted & sliced
- 1 pkt frzn corn thawed (10 oz)
- Gently mix the first the first 6 ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add in the corn, tossing to coat.
- Yield: 2 heapsStart to Finish Time:"0:15"
- NOTES : This makes a nice big bowl of salad. If you must, add in lettuce of some sort.
- I used to work at the Occidental in Washington, DC. They had an amazing salad made with radish, anchovies, corn, capers, fresh minced tomatoes, blue cheese, and a red wine-shallot vinaigrette.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 175g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 42||24%|
|Total Fat 4.87g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 2.57g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 30.83g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g||12%|