Cost per recipe $3.48 view details
- 1 pkt (4 ounce) baker's german sweet chocolate, broken into pcs
- 6 tsp Butter or possibly margarine
- 3 tsp All purpose flour
- 3 x Large eggs, separated
- 4 tsp Sugar
- 1 pkt (4 ounce) german chocolate (in pcs)
- 3 tsp Water
- 3 tsp Butter
- CAKE: Heat chocolate and butter over low heat, stirring constantly till smooth. Remove from heat, stir in flour, blend in egg yolks, one at a time.
- Beat egg whites till foamy and add in sugar. Continue beating till soft peaks form. Gently mix in chocolate mix. Blend thoroughly.
- Pour into greased and floured 8-inch cake pan. Bake at 350 F. for 20 min. Cold in pan 10 min.
- Finish cooling upside down on rack. Spread top and sides with chocolate glaze. Garnish with nuts or possibly serve with whipped cream
- GLAZE: Heat chocolate and water over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in butter. Cold to thicken if necessary.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 456g|
|Calories from Fat 1429||82%|
|Total Fat 167.94g||210%|
|Saturated Fat 99.83g||399%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 91.6g||24%|
|Dietary Fiber 37.9g||126%|