Cost per serving $0.41 view details
- Line a 25 x 5cm cake tin with cling film.
- Very slowly heat the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- It is essential which the water does not touch the bowl and which the chocolate is not stirred.
- As soon as the chocolate becomes liquid remove the bowl from the pan.
- Let the chocolate cold slightly but don't allow to set.
- Whisk the cream in a large bowl till it forms very soft peaks.
- Take a large spoonful of the cream and quickly fold it into the chocolate till it is completely combined and there is no white visible then immediately fold this mix into the cream stir to combine and pour into the prepared cake tin.
- Refrigeratefor at least 2 hrs before turning out on to a plate.
- Dust with cocoa pwdr.
- Serves 10
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 3g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 3||23%|
|Total Fat 0.33g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.39g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|