Cost per recipe $7.51 view details
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 2/3 c. brown sugar
- 1 x and 1/4 c. butter, softened
- 1 x egg, beaten
- 2 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 x 14-ounce. can sweetened condensed lowfat milk
- 1 x and 1/2 c. toffee candy, crushed
- Combine flour and brown sugar in a large bowl. Place softened butter in bowl and cream together with flour and sugar, then add in beaten egg and stir well. Add in 1 and 1/2 c. chocolate chips (reserving 1/2 c.) to mix and stir till mix looks like fine crumbs. Grease a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan and press one-half of crumb mix along the bottom of the pan. Place in a 350 degree oven and bake for 10 min. Remove and pour sweetened condensed lowfat milk over baked crumbs. Pour 1and 1/2 c. of toffee candy on top of sweetened condensed lowfat milk. Sprinkle remaining half of crumb mix over candy and top with reserved half c. of chocolate chips. Return to oven and bake for 20 -25 min or possibly till golden. Allow to cold completely before cutting into bars.
- Chefs Notes: Looks like our roll with lean recipes just ended. Let's see...use your favorite egg and sugar substitute and fat free condensed lowfat milk. Just do not think about all the chocolate chips and candy.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1239g|
|Calories from Fat 1625||36%|
|Total Fat 191.45g||239%|
|Saturated Fat 116.53g||466%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 704.69g||188%|
|Dietary Fiber 50.6g||169%|