Cost per recipe $2.50 view details
- Cook till mix begins to boil. Remove from heat & pour the mix over:2 c. flour (plain)
- 2 c. sugar
- Mix till well blended and then add in:1/2 c. buttermilk2 eggs1 tsp. baking soda1 healthy pinch of salt1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Beat well & pour into a greased & floured 11 by 16 pan. Bake 20 min at 400 degrees.
- Stirring constantly, cook till boiling point:
- 1 stick unsalted butter4 Tbsp. cocoa6 Tbsp. lowfat milk
- Remove from heat & add in:1 lb. powdered sugar1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Beat well and add in:1 c. walnuts
- Don't begin to make the frosting till cake comes out of oven as the frosting must be poured over cake while frosting is very warm. Spread frosting over entire surface of cake. This cake is very good but also very rich. If you love chocolate, you'll love this recipe!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 483g|
|Calories from Fat 1629||96%|
|Total Fat 185.31g||232%|
|Saturated Fat 116.1g||464%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 12.14g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.0g||13%|