Cost per recipe $12.99 view details
- 6 egg whites
- 300g castor (fine granulated)sugar
- 3 Tbsp. sieved cocoa pwdr
- 1 tsp. balsamic or possibly red wine vinegar
- 50 g dark chocolate, finely minced
- 500 ml thickened cream, whipped
- 500g raspberries
- 2-3 Tbsp. coarsely grated dark chocolate
- Preheat oven 180 Celsius and line tray with baking paper. Beat egg whites to satiny peaks, then beat in spoonfuls of sugar at a time. Sprinkle cocoa, vinegar and minced chocolate onto beaten egg whites. Gently fold. Mound onto tray in a 23cm diameter circle. Place in oven and imediately turn down oven to 150 Celsius. Cook for 1 to 1 1/4 hrs. Edges should be crisp and top should be dry, but squishy in the centre. Turn off oven and open door slightly and cold completely in the oven.
- Top with cream, raspberries and chocolate.
- Really easy!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1110g|
|Calories from Fat 1185||67%|
|Total Fat 134.21g||168%|
|Saturated Fat 80.87g||323%|
|Trans Fat 0.1g|
|Total Carbs 131.84g||35%|
|Dietary Fiber 37.6g||125%|