This is a very tasty cake. Not too sweet even it has so much chocolate.
It's basis for the cake which take 20-25 minutes to do!
Prep time: 2 hours
Cook time: 20-25 minutes
Cost per recipe $3.30 view details
- Cake basis:
- 2 dl eggs
- 2 dl sugar
- 2 dl wheat flours
- 1 tea spoon baking powder
- 3 dl frozen blueberries
- Fo the filling:
- 2 dl peach or apple juice
- blueberry jam
- 1 banana
- For the glaze:
- 125 g dark chocolate
- 1 soup spoon butter
- For the decoration:
- chopped almonds
- canned cherries
- fresh raspberries
- Make the basis first.
- Whisk as much eggs and sugar spongy.
- Add the flours with the baking powder, mix carefully.
- Pour the dough on the baking tray and scatter the frozen blueberries on.
- Preheat the oven to 200 C/400F/Gas 6 and bake the cake 20-25 minutes.
- Let the cake chill.
- Cut the cake in two pieces. Put one piece on the plate and moisten it with the juice.
- Spread blueberry jam on the piece
- Slice the banana and put the slices on the cake.
- Place the other piece on the cake and spread rest of the juice on the cake.
- Wrap the cake in the foil and set the cake in the fridge to next day.
- You can make it ready at ones also, but it will be more juicy if you have it in fridge over night.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave oven or in water bath and mix with the butter.
- Spread the chocolate over the cake and spread some chopped almonds.
- Decorate with canned cherries and fresh raspberries.
- Enjoy with a good cup of coffee!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 276g|
|Calories from Fat 361||45%|
|Total Fat 40.13g||50%|
|Saturated Fat 23.86g||95%|
|Trans Fat 0.14g|
|Total Carbs 105.15g||28%|
|Dietary Fiber 11.8g||39%|