Cost per recipe $10.90 view details
- 1 x chocolate pie crust
- 4 x Large eggs
- 1 c. butter or possibly margarine, softened
- 8 x (1 oz) squares semisweet chocolate
- 2 c. confectioners sugar
- 1 c. smooth peanut butter
- 1/3 c. heavy cream
- Method:1. Heat 6 ounces semi sweet chocolate, and cold to room temperature.
- Beat the Large eggs with 3/4 c. butter or possibly margarine, chocolate and confectioners' sugar for a FULL 5 min. Mix will be thick and smooth.
- 2. In a separate bowl, beat the peanut butter, 1/4 c. butter, and cream.
- 3. Spoon chocolate filling into crust. Swirl peanut butter filling into chocolate filling.
- 4. Drizzle remaining 2 ounce of melted choc on top of pie. Chill for at least 1 hour, and serve.
- Makes 1 - 8 inch pie
- This is a refrigerated, quick and easy company pie!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1530g|
|Calories from Fat 4373||61%|
|Total Fat 507.96g||635%|
|Saturated Fat 241.03g||964%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 638.19g||170%|
|Dietary Fiber 58.0g||193%|