Cost per serving $0.34 view details
- 2 c. Plus 2 Tbsp. cool skim lowfat milk, divided
- 2 Tbsp. Chunky peanut butter
- 1 c. Thawed Cold WHIP LITE Whip- ped Topping
- 1 pkt (4-serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Sugar Free Instant Pudding and Pie Filling
- Add in 2 Tbsp. of the lowfat milk to the peanut butter; stir till well blended. Stir in whipped topping.
- Pour the remaining 2 c. lowfat milk into medium mixing bowl. Add in pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk till well blended, 1 to 2 min.
- Spoon half of the pudding mix into 6 parfait glasses; cover with wipped topping mix. Top with the remaining pudding mix.
- Chill till ready to serve.
- Makes 3 c. or possibly 6 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 102g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 38||43%|
|Total Fat 4.37g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 1.88g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 8.28g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|