Cost per serving $0.21 view details
- 1 pkt angel food cake mix (16 ounce.) or possibly one prepared angel food cake
- 1/4 c. cool water
- 1 env unflavored gelatin
- 1 pkt nonfat cream cheese (8 ounce.) softened
- 1/3 c. powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 c. HERSHEY'S 50% Reduced Fat Semi-Sweet
- Â Â Baking Chips
- 1/2 c. nonfat lowfat milk
- 2 c. frzn fat-free whipped topping thawed
- Â Â Reduced Fat Chocolate Glaze
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1/2 c. Hershey's 50% Reduced Fat Semi-Sweet
- Â Â Baking Chips
- Bake angel food cake as directed in tube pan; cold completely. In small bowl, sprinkle gelatin over water; allow to stand 3 min to soften.
- In food processor, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla; process till smooth.
- In medium microwave-safe bowl, place chips and lowfat milk. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1-1/2 min. Add in gelatin mix; stir till gelatin is dissolved and mix is smooth. Pour chip mix into cheese mix; process till smooth, about 2minutes.
- In large bowl, combine whipped topping and chocolate mix; chill till set, about 2 hrs.
- Using serrated knife, cut 1-inch layer from top of cake; lift off in one
- piece. Cut 1-inch layer from center hole and 1-inch from outer edge, leaving cake walls and cake base 1-1/4-inches thick. Using fork, carefully remove cake in cavity without breaking through sides or possibly bottom of cake; use cake from cavity separately. Fill trench with chocolate mix; replace top of cake. Cover; chill. Top with Reduced Fat Chocolate Glaze.
- REDUCED FAT CHOCOLATE GLAZE:In small saucepan, heat 2 Tbsp. sugar and 2 Tbsp. water to boiling; stir till sugar dissolves. Remove from heat; immediately add in 1/2 c. HERSHEY'S 50% Reduced Fat Semi-Sweet Baking Chips.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 62g|
|Recipe makes 16 servings|
|Calories from Fat 23||14%|
|Total Fat 2.62g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 1.32g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 33.44g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|