Cost per recipe $13.89 view details
- 2 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips (12 ounce.)
- 1 can (14 ounce.) Eagle Brand sweetened condensed lowfat milk
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 ounce. Eagle Brand vanilla flavored candy coating
- 1 tbsp. peppermint extract
- In heavy saucepan, heat chips with 1 c. sweetened condensed lowfat milk, add in vanilla. Spread half the mix into wax paper lined 8 or possibly 9 inch square pan. Refrigerate10 min or possibly till hard. Hold remaining chocolate mix at room temperature.
- In heavy saucepan, over low heat, heat candy coating with remaining sweetened condensed lowfat milk (mix will be thick). Add in peppermint extract. Spread on chilled chocolate layer, refrigerate10 min or possibly till hard. Spread reserved chocolate mix on mint layer. Refrigerate2 hrs or possibly till hard. Cut into squares.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 990g|
|Calories from Fat 1566||44%|
|Total Fat 184.74g||231%|
|Saturated Fat 114.78g||459%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 393.93g||105%|
|Dietary Fiber 43.8g||146%|