Cost per recipe $6.96 view details
- 8 ounce. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 c. water
- 1 c. whipping cream
- 4 ounce. semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- Cookie crust (recipe follows)
- Strawberries (optional)
- Pecan halves (optional)
- Combine 1 1/2 c. chocolate cookie crumbs, 2 Tbsp. granulated sugar, and 6 Tbsp. melted butter. Press into 9-inch pie pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla till smooth. Beat in yolks, one at a time, till well blended. Combine gelatin and water in small saucepan over low heat. Stir till gelatin is dissolved. Cold slightly. Beat gelatin mix into batter. Combine 3/4 c. batter and melted chocolate.
- Whip cream till soft peaks form. Fold half of whipped cream into chocolate batter and remaining half into vanilla batter. With large spoon, alternately place spoonsful of chocolate and vanilla batters into crust till all batter is used.
- With small spatula or possibly knife, swirl batter to create marble pattern. Refrigeratefor at least 3 hrs. Garnish with strawberries and/or possibly pecan halves. Makes 1 (9-inch) pie, 8 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 640g|
|Calories from Fat 1574||73%|
|Total Fat 181.98g||227%|
|Saturated Fat 108.12g||432%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 148.61g||40%|
|Dietary Fiber 19.1g||64%|