Cost per serving $0.46 view details
- 3 c. Lowfat milk, cool
- 2 sm Instant chocolate pudding
- 8 ounce Cold Whip topping, thawed
- 1/2 c. Chocolate syrup
- 12 ounce Prepared marble lb. cake cut into 1/2" cubes
- 4 x Heath bars, 1.4 ounce each, minced
- Pour lowfat milk into a large bowl. Add in pudding. Beat with a wire whisk for 2 min. Let stand for 5 min. Gently stir in 2 c. of Cold Whip.
- Arrange half of the cake cubes in a 3-1/2 qt serving bowl. Drizzle with half of the chocolate syrup. Add in half of the minced candy bars then half of the pudding mix. Repeat layers ending with pudding layer.
- Chill for at least 1 hour or possibly till ready to serve. Garnish with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with additional hopped candy if you like. Store any leftovers in refrigerator.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 140g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 66||27%|
|Total Fat 7.41g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 3.64g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 42.65g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|