Cost per serving $0.61 view details
- 1 pkt (3-roll pkg) chocolate creme-filled cookies
- 1/3 c. Melted butter
- 1 1/2 quart Vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 pt Warm fudge sauce, heated
- 1 quart Frzn non-dairy topping, defrosted Salted peanuts
- Spray 8x12-inch baking pan with vegetable spray. Place cookies in a plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin. Spread them on bottom of baking pan and pour butter over top. Press cookies to create a crust.
- Spread the ice cream over crust; pour warm fudge sauce over ice cream.
- Freeze till chocolate sauce has cooled, about 30 min.
- Spread non-dairy topping over chocolate and top with peanuts. Return to freezer till ready to cut and serve.
- Serves 10 to 12.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 97g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 140||59%|
|Total Fat 15.65g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 10.54g||42%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 21.48g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|