Cost per serving $1.08 view details
- 1 pkt fat-free chocolate pudding from mix
- Â Â which makes four servings
- 2 c. evaporated skim lowfat milk
- 1Â 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1Â 1/2 c. fresh raspberries
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 6 x one-third-inch slices fat free lb. cake
- 1/4 c. all fruit preserves of choice
- 1 Tbsp. grand marnier
- 1Â 1/2 c. low calorie whipped topping cocoa pwdr
- 1. Prepare the pudding mix according to package directions, using the evaporated lowfat milk and adding the vanilla. Chill to set.
- 2. Mix together the raspberries and sugar and set aside.
- 3. Spread some jam on one side of the cake slices. Sprinkle with Grand Marnier.
- 4. In a small trifle bowl or possibly glass dish, press the cake slices so they show up against the outside of the bowl. Add in some raspberries to the bowl.
- Add in some of the pudding. Layer on more fruit and pudding. top entire pudding with whipped topping. Sprinkle with cocoa pwdr to serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 140g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 64||37%|
|Total Fat 7.26g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 4.13g||17%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 18.81g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.0g||7%|