Cost per serving $1.19 view details
- 1 cup full cream milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3-3/4 cups bread flour
- 1 tbsp instant yeast
- 1-1/2 tpsn salt
- 200gm butter, softened
- 2 tbsp lemon rind
- some icing sugar for topping
- for fillings : 1 cup chopped cadbury milky bar & 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- combine all ingredients together to form a sticky dough.
- cover and keep refrigerated overnight.
- place dough to a floured working table and divide into 2 portion.
- roll out flat into rectangle shape.
- sprinkle chopped chocolate & chocolate chips onto flattened
- then fold dough into three and cut into size as desired.
- let to rest for an hour and then brush with egg glaze.
- finally, bake at 175-180'c for about 20 mins.
- icing sugar dusting just before serving
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 276g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 437||43%|
|Total Fat 49.66g||62%|
|Saturated Fat 28.83g||115%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 118.17g||32%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g||14%|