Cost per recipe $0.67 view details
- 1 recipe Cream Puff Paste
- Chocolate Filling
- Chocolate Glaze
- Sliced Almonds
- Whipped cream with Grated chocolate
- 1. Butter a 9-inch circle on cookie sheet.
- 2. Drop paste by 1/4 measuring cupfuls just inside circumference of circle so which it forms a ring.
- 3. Bake in preheated 400 degree oven 40 min or possibly till puffed and well browned.
- 4. Cold on rack in oven 1 hour.
- 5. A few hrs before serving, carefully slice ring crosswise with long, sharp thin-blade knife and gently lift off top.
- 6. Fill with Chocolate Filling and replace top.
- 7. Drizzle with Chocolate Glaze, then sprinkle with almonds.
- 8. Put whipped cream and grated chocolate filling in center.
- 9. Refrigerateseveral hrs or possibly till ready to serve.
- Makes 12 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 86g|
|Calories from Fat 160||46%|
|Total Fat 18.11g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 5.7g||23%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 44.61g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||6%|