Cost per recipe $5.67 view details
- 2 (3 3/4 ounce.) Packages instant French vanilla pudding
- 3 c. lowfat milk
- 1 (8 ounce.) carton Cold Whip
- 1 box graham crackers
- 2 sq. unsweetened baking chocolate
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. white corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 c. confectioners' sugar
- 3 tbsp. lowfat milk
- Butter 9x13 pan. Line pan with whole graham crackers.
- Mix 3 c. lowfat milk and pudding. Beat 2 min. Add in Cold Whip. Pour 1/2 mix over graham crackers. Cover pudding with another layer graham crackers. Pour remaining pudding over crackers. Cover with last layer of graham crackers. Chill 2 1/2 hrs.
- Frost with mix: Heat 3 Tbsp. butter with chocolate. Add in 3 Tbsp. lowfat milk, confectioners' sugar, vanilla and corn syrup. Beat till smooth. Pour mix over chilled pudding mix. Chill 24 hrs.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1573g|
|Calories from Fat 930||29%|
|Total Fat 106.49g||133%|
|Saturated Fat 72.49g||290%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 542.14g||145%|
|Dietary Fiber 10.6g||35%|