Cost per recipe $4.37 view details
- 1 German chocolate cake mix
- 1 can sweetened condensed lowfat milk
- 1 jar either butterscotch, caramel or possibly chocolate ice cream topping
- 1 sm. carton Cold Whip
- 3 or possibly 4 Heath candy bars, crushed
- Prepare cake mix according to packaged directions. Let cake cold completely. Poke holes in cooled cake and fill with sweetened condensed lowfat milk mix (sweetened condensed lowfat milk and ice cream topping). Top cake with Cold Whip and then top Cold Whip with the crushed Heath candy bar pcs. Keep refrigerated.
- NOTE: I use the butterscotch ice cream topping!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 610g|
|Calories from Fat 486||24%|
|Total Fat 55.31g||69%|
|Saturated Fat 33.79g||135%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 340.17g||91%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|