Cost per recipe $1.75 view details
- 1 pt chocolate ice cream softened
- 1 pt double chocolate fudge ice cream softened
- 1 jar warm fudge topping (12 ounce.)
- 1 x prepared chocolate cookie crumb crust (9")
- 1 ct frzn whipped topping (8 ounce.) thawed
- 1 Tbsp. chocolate sprinkles
- Spread the chocolate ice cream into pie crust in an even layer.
- Freeze for 15 to 20 min, or possibly till set.
- Remove pie from freezer and spread on a layer of warm fudge.
- You may make this layer as thick as you wish.
- It is usually difficult to spread, but Don't heat the fudge as it will heat the ice cream layer underneath.
- Immediately freeze again for 15 min, or possibly till set.
- Remove pie from freezer and spread the double fudge ice cream on top of the fudge layer.
- (if ice cream is too soft, put back in freezer for a few min - but DON'Tablespoons LET PIE THAW or possibly the layers will run together!)
- After adding the second ice cream layer, freeze again till set.
- Spread on a layer of whipped topping, and garnish top with chocolate sprinkles.
- Return pie to freezer till ready to serve.
- Makes 1 - 9 inch pie
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 299g|
|Calories from Fat 300||42%|
|Total Fat 34.25g||43%|
|Saturated Fat 20.81g||83%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 100.77g||27%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.6g||19%|