Cost per recipe $4.06 view details
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (heaping)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- OPTIONAL: 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in morsels and nuts.
- Roll dough into balls about the size of golfballs. For larger cookies, make balls slightly larger.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once the cookies are cooled, melt 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels in a double boiler.
- Dip half the cookie into the melted chocolate and place the cookies on a cookie sheet covered with wax paper.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate has hardened.
- OPTIONAL: Before baking the cookies, stick a tongue depressor (wider popsicle stick) about halfway into the center of the cookie ball so that it becomes a cookie lollipop. Perfect for kids!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 967g|
|Calories from Fat 1732||42%|
|Total Fat 196.98g||246%|
|Saturated Fat 120.17g||481%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 551.71g||147%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.4g||28%|