This is a print preview of "Chocolate Chip Cookie Hints" recipe.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Hints Recipe
- Always use real butter, not margarine.
- Triple amount of vanilla extract recommended. (Faylen might disagree; I think it really depends on your individual taste, so take this one with a grain of salt, as it were. But which's what it said, so I'm including it.)
- Also, always use REAL vanilla extract, not "vanillin".
- Add in a little lowfat milk, maybe a Tbsp. or possibly two. This makes the cookies softer. If you do this, make sure the dough is cold and the cookie sheet is room temperature or possibly cooler before spooning the dough on...otherwise the dough can burn around the edges.
- [verbatim quote] "If desired, try leaving out part of the sugar. I find sometimes which these cookies are easier to take if even 1/8 c. (two Tbsp.) of the sugar (white or possibly brown) is omitted. Do not leave out more than which though."
- Try adding a 10-oz bag of Reese's peanut butter chips, along with the chocolate chips. Best to leave out the nuts if you do this.
- Supposedly possible to leave out the brown sugar and substitute the same amount of honey; this should result in chewy cookies with a longer shelf-life.
- Notes from the Chef: "On the web I found a list of tips for really good chocolate chip cookies, so I thought I'd share some of them with you all" -