Cost per recipe $6.17 view details
- 1Â 1/2 c. Chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1/3 c. Sugar
- 1/3 c. Butter or possibly margarine, melted
- 3 pkt (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14oz) Eagle sweetened condensed lowfat milk
- 3 x Large eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 c. Miniature chocolate chips
- 1 tsp Flour
- Preheat oven to 300 F. Combine crumbs, sugar and butter; press firmly on botton of 9-inch spring pan. In large bowl, beat cheese till fluffy.
- Gradually beat in Eagle sweetened condensed lowfat milk till smooth. Add in Large eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- In small bowl, toss 1/2 c. chips with flour to coat; stir into cheese mix. Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkly remaining 1/2 c. chips proportionately over top. Bake 55 min or possibly till center springs back when lightly touched.
- Turn oven off; allow cheesecake to cold in oven with door slightly open.
- Chill. Chill leftovers.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 817g|
|Calories from Fat 2058||62%|
|Total Fat 231.91g||290%|
|Saturated Fat 130.4g||522%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 257.5g||69%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.7g||29%|