Cost per recipe $8.28 view details
- Digestive Biscuit( crushed) -100 gms(10-12 )
- Sugar- 1-2 Tbs
- Unsalted Butter(melted)- 50 grams(half cup)
- Cream Cheese- 450 gms
- Caster Sugar-3/4 cup
- salt - pinch(optional)
- Egg- 2 large(Room Temperature)
- Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp
- Yoghurt- 1/4 cup
- Chocolate Ganache
- Chocolate - 50 grams
- Double cream -1/2 cup
- Preheat the oven to 150c (350 F). Line a 12 cup muffin tray with paper cups.
- Mix the crushed biscuit crumbs with butter and sugar.Line the muffin cup bottom with the mixture( a thin layer) press it tight and refrigerate for 10- 15 min.
- Beat the cream cheese on low speed until creamy and smooth. Add the sugar and salt and beat until combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating until incorporated. Add the vanilla extract,yoghurt and beat until incorporated. Remove the crusts from the refrigerator and evenly divide the filling among the 12 muffin cups.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until firm but the centers of the cheesecakes still wobble a little. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack. Let cool and then remove the cups from the tray after which refrigrate until cooled or even overnight
- Melt the chocolate over a bowl of simmering water.let it cool down and add the Double Cream. mix well
- Top the cheesecakes before serving with the chocolate Ganache.
- yummy yummy cheesecake!!!!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 776g|
|Calories from Fat 1880||82%|
|Total Fat 214.97g||269%|
|Saturated Fat 122.9g||492%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 71.68g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.7g||29%|