Cost per recipe $18.06 view details
- 1Â 1/4 c. Graham cracker crumbs
- 14 ounce Package caramels
- 1 c. Minced pecans, toasted
- 1/2 c. Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Â Â Pecan halves
- 1/4 c. Butter or possibly margarine, melted
- 5 ounce Can evaporated lowfat milk
- 2 x 8 ounce pkgs. cream cheese,
- 2 x Large eggs
- 3/4 c. Semisweet chocolate morsels,
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter, stirring well. Press mix proportionately onto bottom and 1 inch up sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Unwrap caramels; combine with lowfat milk and heat over low heat till caramels are melted, stirring often. Pour over graham cracker crust; sprinkle minced pecans proportionately over caramel layer and set aside. Beat cream cheese at high speed till light and fluffy; gradually add in sugar, mixing well. Add in Large eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each one. Stir in vanilla and chocolate; beat till blended. Spoon over pecan layer. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 min. Remove from oven, and run knife around edge of pan to release sides. Let cold to room temperature on a wire rack; cover and refrigerateat least 8 hrs before serving. Top with pecan halves and serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1959g|
|Calories from Fat 3335||49%|
|Total Fat 380.28g||475%|
|Saturated Fat 178.04g||712%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 770.74g||206%|
|Dietary Fiber 20.0g||67%|