Cost per recipe $13.72 view details
- 1 (14 ounce.) bag Kraft caramels
- 1 (5 ounce.) can evaporated lowfat milk, divide in 1/2
- 1 box German chocolate cake mix with pudding
- 1/2 c. butter, melted
- 1 c. Baker's semi-sweet real chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 c. minced pecans
- In medium saucepan, heat caramels with only 1/3 c. lowfat milk over low heat, stirring till smooth. Set aside. In large mixing bowl, mix together remaining lowfat milk with cake mix and butter. Press 1/2 cake mix mix onto bottom of ungreased 13 x 9 inch cake pan. Bake 8 min, let cold, then sprinkle chocolate chips and 1 c. pecans over crust. Top with caramel mix being sure which the caramel mix was poured after cake had cooled.
- Pecans and chocolate chips are added afterwards. Spread chocolate chips and pecans all over even edges to pan. Top with tsp. of remaining of cake mix. Press gently into mix caramel, pecan and chocolate chips. Sprinkle with remaining pecans. Bake 16 to 18 min. Cold, cut into bars. Makes 2 dozen bars, depending on size.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1615g|
|Calories from Fat 2858||46%|
|Total Fat 332.63g||416%|
|Saturated Fat 149.74g||599%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 808.24g||216%|
|Dietary Fiber 48.3g||161%|