Cost per recipe $10.04 view details
- 1 box German chocolate cake mix
- 1/3 c. evaporated lowfat milk
- 3/4 c. softened butter
- 1 c. minced nuts
- 14 ounce. pkg. Kraft light caramels
- 6 ounce. pkg. chocolate chips
- Mix cake mix, lowfat milk and butter together, add in nuts. Press half of batter into greased and floured 9x13 inch pan. Bake 6 min at 350 degrees.
- Heat package of caramels in evaporated lowfat milk in saucepan over low heat, stirring. Spread over baked crust. Sprinkle package of chocolate chips over caramel layer. Top with remaining cake mix. Bake 15-20 min. Cold slightly. Chill for 30 min to set caramel filling.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1475g|
|Calories from Fat 3017||45%|
|Total Fat 346.64g||433%|
|Saturated Fat 158.69g||635%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 864.03g||230%|
|Dietary Fiber 36.2g||121%|