Cost per recipe $8.32 view details
- 1 (14 ounce.) bag caramels (48 caramels)
- 1 (5 ounce.) can evaporated lowfat milk
- 1 (18.25 ounce.) pkg. Betty Crocker Supermoist German chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 c. butter, melted
- 1 (6 ounce.) pkg. semi-sweet chocolate pcs
- 1/2 c. minced walnuts
- Heat caramels with 1/2 c. evaporated lowfat milk over low heat, stirring till smooth. Combine remaining (1/4 c.) evaporated lowfat milk, cake mix and butter; mix well. Press half of cake mix onto bottom of ungreased 9x13 inch baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 6 min.
- Sprinkle chocolate pcs and 1/4 c. walnuts over crust; drizzle with caramel mix. Top with teaspoonfuls of remaining cake mix; press gently into caramel mix. Sprinkle with remaining walnuts. Bake at 350 degrees for 18 to 20 min. Cold slightly. Cut into bars.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1593g|
|Calories from Fat 2597||43%|
|Total Fat 300.16g||375%|
|Saturated Fat 153.52g||614%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 817.73g||218%|
|Dietary Fiber 30.0g||100%|