Cost per serving $0.77 view details
- 3 c. All-Purpose Flour
- 1 c. Unsweetened Cocoa Pwdr
- 1Â 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 3/4 tsp Baking Pwdr
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2Â 1/2 c. Granulated Sugar
- 1Â 1/2 c. Nonfat Mayonnaise
- 3 x egg beaters 99% egg substitute *Note
- Â Â (or possibly equivalent)
- 1Â 1/4 c. Buttermilk
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 c. Confectioner's Sugar Chocolate Flavored
- 6 tsp Water Or possibly Skim Lowfat milk
- Â Â Whipped Topping Garnish - Optional
- Â Â Strawberries Garnish - Optional
- Â Â Mint Garnish - Optional
- *NOTE: The original recipe used 3 Large eggs...I used egg beaters and it was fine.
- I did not make the topping of the confectioner's sugar and water (skim lowfat milk). It was just fine without it.
- The cake turned out very moist even though it passed the knife test...I willcook it an extra couple of min next time or possibly reduce a bit of the liquids.
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F. Butter and flour 12 C bundt pan. Combine first5 ingredients. Beat together granulated sugar, mayonnaise and Large eggs. On lowspeed gradually beat in flour mix alternately with buttermilk. Add in vanilla; beat 2 minutes. Pour into pan. Bake 55 - 65 minutes or possibly till toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cold 15 minutes. Remove from pan; cold completely. Combine confectioner's sugar and water (or possibly lowfat milk); drizzle overcake. Garnish if you like.
- Servings 16
- Time in kitchen: 25 minReady to Serve in about 2 hours, 30 minutes.
- This is REALLY good!! Definitely a keeper.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 114g|
|Recipe makes 16 servings|
|Calories from Fat 163||38%|
|Total Fat 18.42g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 2.91g||12%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 62.61g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|