Cost per serving $0.77 view details
- 2Â 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp. baking pwdr
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 c. Nestle Toll House semi-sweet chocolate
- Â Â morsels
- 3/4 c. butter or possibly margarine - (1 1/2 sticks)
- 1Â 1/2 c. lowfat milk
- 3 x Large eggs lightly beaten
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- Â Â Whipped cream
- Â Â Chocolate shavings Fresh fruit)
- Combine flour, sugar, baking pwdr and salt in large bowl.
- Microwave morsels and butter in medium, microwave-safe bowl on High (100%) power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring till smooth. Cold to room temperature. Stir in lowfat milk, Large eggs and vanilla extract. Add in chocolate mix to flour mix; stir (batter will be thick).
- Cook in Belgian waffle maker according to manufacturer's directions. Serve hot with your choice of toppings.
- This recipe yields 5 servings.
- Comments: Can also be cooked in standard waffle maker (makes about 20 standard-size waffle squares).
- Description: "Make Sunday brunch special with these chocolaty waffles. Topped with fruit and whipped cream, they're perfect for company or possibly as a dessert."
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 261g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 390||48%|
|Total Fat 44.0g||55%|
|Saturated Fat 22.65g||91%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 91.11g||24%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g||9%|