Cost per recipe $38.32 view details
- Â Â Butter for, (9-x-13-inch) baking pan
- 1/2 lb Semi-sweet chocolate
- 1Â 1/2 c. All purpose flour
- 1/2 c. Unsweetened cocoa pwdr
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 lb Unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 c. Granulated sugar
- 5 x Large eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 c. Pecans or possibly walnuts, minced, or possibly 2 c. chocolate, butterscotch or possibly peanut butter chips, or possibly 1 c. minced nuts and 1 c. chips
- Â Â Ice Cream of choice
- Â Â Kahlua liqueur, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Butter a 9-x-13-inch baking pan and set aside.
- Over medium heat, heat the chocolate in the top of a double boiler.
- When melted, remove from the heat and cold to room temperature while you continue with the following steps.
- In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa pwdr, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- In a mixer or possibly with a wooden spoon in a separate mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar till light and smooth. Add in the Large eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add in the cooled melted chocolate and vanilla.
- Fold the sifted dry ingredients and the nuts and/or possibly the chips into the mix and transfer the batter to the prepared baking pan. Bake for 45 min; the center of the brownies will still be a little moist.
- Remove the pan from the oven and cold the pan on a cake rack before cutting. When cold, cut into 12 pcs.
- TO SERVE: Center a brownie in the middle of a plate and top with ice cream, and, if you wish, drizzle Kahlua liqueur on the ice cream.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1595g|
|Calories from Fat 4427||61%|
|Total Fat 512.62g||641%|
|Saturated Fat 266.01g||1064%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 659.82g||176%|
|Dietary Fiber 61.8g||206%|