Cost per serving $0.90 view details
- 12 ounce Semisweet chocolate pcs melted*
- 8 ounce Cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. Margarine or possibly butter softened
- 1 c. Brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 c. Granulated sugar
- 2 x Large eggs
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/2 c. All-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 3 c. Quaker Oats, uncooked (quick or possibly old-fashioned)
- 1 c. Minced nuts Powdered sugar (optional)
- Beat together cream cheese, margarine and sugars till creamy. Add in Large eggs and vanilla; beat well. Add in melted chocolate; mix well. Add in combined flour and baking soda; mix well. Stir in oats and nuts; mix well. Cover; refrigerateat least 1 hour. Heat oven to 350 F. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place 3 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8 to 10 min or possibly till cookies are almost set. (Centers should still be moist.
- Don't overbake.) Cold 1 minute on cookie sheet; remove to wire rack.
- Cold completely. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if you like.
- *To heat chocolate: Place in medium microwaveable bowl. Microwave at HIGH 1 to 2 min, stirring every 30 seconds till smooth. Or possibly, place in top part of double boiler over warm, not boiling, water; stir occasionally till smooth.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 130g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 312||56%|
|Total Fat 36.37g||45%|
|Saturated Fat 15.43g||62%|
|Trans Fat 1.41g|
|Total Carbs 59.13g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.3g||24%|