Cost per serving $0.80 view details
- 4 slc good bread, crusts removed
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 3/4 c. cream
- 1 x egg
- 2 ounce good quality chocolate, minced, into small chunks
- Preheat your oven to 350F.Beat egg and cream together, set aside. Butter one side of all of the slices of bread.
- Place two of the slices of bread buttered side down in a small baking dish. Spread the mashed bananas over top.
- Cover the bananas with the remaining 2 slices of bread, buttered side up.
- Push down on the whole lot with your hands, pour in the cream and, sprinkle with the chocolate chunks. Bake it in the oven for about 25-30 min.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 117g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 221||65%|
|Total Fat 25.36g||32%|
|Saturated Fat 14.62g||58%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 25.09g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||11%|