Cost per recipe $1.94 view details
- Weigh out the sugar and have it ready on a plate.
- Grate the chocolate and mix with the almonds.
- Line the cool shelf with nonstick parchment or possibly bake o glide.
- Whisk the egg whites till white and stiff.
- Continue whisking while adding the sugar one teaspoonful at a time.
- Remove the whisk and gently mix in with a metal spoon the chocolate and almond mix.
- Make mounds of meringues on the prepared shelf either 16 halves or possibly 8 nests. Slide onto the third set of runners from the top of the simmering oven and leave to dry out for 2 to 4 hrs depending upon the warmth of your oven.
- When cool fill with whipped cream.
- These meringues can be served as cakes sandwiched together with whipped cream or possibly make them into small nests and serve them with cream and chocolate sauce for a delicious pudding.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 70g|
|Calories from Fat 302||83%|
|Total Fat 36.04g||45%|
|Saturated Fat 16.92g||68%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 19.25g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 10.7g||36%|