Cost per recipe $0.00 view details
- 1 pkt Betty Crocker Light Brownie Mix (the best of the light box mixes)
- 1 quart softened Raspberry Frzn Yogurt (ie Crowley)
- 44 x chocolate teddy grahams crushed (approx. 1/2 c. crumbs)
- Bake brownie mix for 20 min at manufacturers instructions in a 9 x 13 pan.
- Let cold and spread with frzn yogurt.
- Top with cracker crumbsIt doesn't sound like much, but tastes great. You can substitute any of the above with other brands, I just have had success with those brands.
- To make it look like I worked a little harder (if I'm having company over)
- I cut the dessert in squares and top each square with some fresh raspberriesor other available fruit (orange slices look nice) and a few sprigs of mint.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1042g|
|Calories from Fat 75||6%|
|Total Fat 8.45g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 1.88g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 288.44g||77%|
|Dietary Fiber 44.9g||150%|