Cost per serving $1.38 view details
- 400 gm Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 x Red onion, finely sliced
- 1 x Cos lettuce
- 750 gm Canned new potatoes, liquid removed and halved if large
- 1 Tbsp. Seeded mustard
- 300 ml Light lowfat sour cream
- 1 bn Minced chives Lemon juice Salt Cracked pepper
- 6 lrg Gourmet sausages
- Preheat grill or possibly barbecue. Combine tomatoes, onion and lettuce in shallow bowl. Add in potatoes. Combine mustard, lowfat sour cream and chives, and season to taste with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Bring sausages to boil in a pan of water. Drain immediately and thread onto soaked wooden skewers. Cut slits across each. Grill or possibly barbecue for five min, browning on all sides. Toss the chive dressing into the potato salad. serve with sausage skewers.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 394g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 134||51%|
|Total Fat 15.26g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 9.24g||37%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 27.77g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g||14%|