Cost per serving $0.00 view details
- 2 gou (approximately 2 cups of) Japanese (I mean round) rice
- Mixed vinegar (3 tablespoons of vinegar, 2 tablespoons of sugar and 1 teaspoon of salt.)
- Gobo Â¼. (you can find it at Chinese or Japanese groceries.)
- 3 Hoshi-shiitake (dried shiitake mushrooms)
- Dashi soup (1.5 cup of dashi, two tablespoons of sugar, 2 tablespoons of minin, 1 table spoon of syoyu and 1 tablespoon of salt).
- 1 renkon (lotus root)
- Sweet vinegar (3 tablespoons of dashi, 3 tablespoons of vineger, 2 tablespoons of sugar and a little bit of salt).
- Golden string egg (1 egg, 1 teaspoon of sugar and 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil)
- Raw fish (well, any kind of fish such as ikura (salmon roe), hamachi, maguro, etc. Make it colorful!)
- Step 1. Prepare âsushi riceâ.
- While cooked rice is very hot, put âMixed Vinegarâ. After mixing it, cool it down as fast as possible using a fan.
- Step 2. Prepare shiitake and gobo.
- Slice the gobo and cook it in boiled water for a few minutes. Slice watered shiitake mushrooms.
- Simmer âDashi soupâ in the pan with the shiitake and gobo and put them into âsushi riceâ.
- Step3. Cook âKinshi tamago (shredded egg crepes)â
- Make very thin crape like egg sheets in a frying pan. Cut those sheets into thin strips/julienne.
- Step 4. Almost done
- Put sushi rice on a serving dish (bigger is the better).
- Sprinkle âKinshi tamagoâ over the rice and place raw fish on top of it. (make it nice!).
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 29g|
|Recipe makes 3 servings|
|Calories from Fat 4||19%|
|Total Fat 0.46g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.09g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.09g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|