Cost per recipe $3.57 view details
- 1 teaspoon dry chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon dry cooking sherry
- 1 (8 ounce.) pkg. cream cheese
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 pkg. smoked chipped beef (3 or possibly 4 ounce.)
- 1/4 c. minced olives with pimento
- Soak dry onions in sherry. Chop beef into small pcs. Chop olives. Blend all ingredients with mixer. Roll into a ball and chill.
- This may be made several days ahead of entertaining. Flavors blend better if stored at least a day ahead of using. Serve with crackers.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 318g|
|Calories from Fat 1375||94%|
|Total Fat 155.0g||194%|
|Saturated Fat 54.44g||218%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 10.27g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|