Cost per recipe $12.83 view details
- 24 ounce Prime bone ribeye, in short tail
- 8 x Cloves roasted garlic
- 6 Tbsp. Chipotle pwdr
- 6 Tbsp. Kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp. Coarse grnd black pepper
- 6 Tbsp. Peanut oil
- Â Â Jalapeno jelly
- 4 x Jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 1 c. New mexican red peppers, diced
- 2 c. Cider vinegar
- 4 c. Sugar
- 6 ounce Liquid pectin
- Rub paste over steak to thinly cover, chill for at least 4 hrs, tightly covered.
- Over warm heat, grill the steak for 10 min on one side and 8 min on the other. Slather jelly on meat and allow to rest for 5 min.
- Chipotle Paste
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl to create a paste.
- Jalapeno Jelly
- In a heavy 2 qt sauce pan over high heat, combine the peppers, jalapenos, sugar and vinegar and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 20 min, stirring every 5 min. Be careful not to let the mix boil over.
- Turn off the heat and add in the pectin, slowly, mixing well. Turn the heat on again to high and cook till the mix comes back to a boil. Then let cold.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1862g|
|Calories from Fat 787||19%|
|Total Fat 89.44g||112%|
|Saturated Fat 15.15g||61%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 847.01g||226%|
|Dietary Fiber 24.7g||82%|