Cost per serving $0.53 view details
- 1 boneless pork shoulder butt roast (3 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons steak seasoning
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 half-pint jar Pomegranate Jelly or 1 cup red currant jelly
- 3 tablespoons minced chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 10 kaiser rolls, split
- Cut roast in half.
- Place in a 5-qt. slow cooker; sprinkle with steak
- Add water.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours or until
- meat is tender.
- In a small saucepan, combine jelly and peppers.
- Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until heated through. Remove meat from slow cooker; discard cooking liquid.
- Shred pork with two forks.
- Return to the slow cooker & top with jelly mixture.
- Cover and cook on low for 30 minutes or until heated through. Spoon about 2/3 cup meat onto each roll.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 68g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 21||13%|
|Total Fat 2.45g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.35g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 30.04g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||4%|