Cost per recipe $5.33 view details
- 1 x Batch basil pesto (I make my own, but you can buy it)
- 1 pt Heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp. Chipotles in Adobo (I buy this locally here in Austin) (up to 3)
- Â Â Minced mushrooms (optional)
- Â Â Sun dry tomatoes (optional)
- Â Â Fresh garlic to taste
- Â Â Fresh grnd pepper to taste
- Heat the pesto in a sauce pan over low heat. Slowly add in the cream, stirring often. Add in the chipotles whenever. Cook and stir till sauce thickens.
- This is my own recipe. This is great over pasta and chicken! Hope it helps.
- so I can really de-lurk!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 332g|
|Calories from Fat 895||78%|
|Total Fat 101.66g||127%|
|Saturated Fat 56.99g||228%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 54.63g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.3g||28%|