Cost per serving $0.20 view details
- 1Â 1/4 ounce Package active dry yeast
- Â Â (2*1/4 tsp.)
- 1 tsp Granulated sugar
- 1 c. Lukewarm water (105-115F)
- 3 c. All-purpose flour (reserve
- 1 x Tbsp. if mixing by Hand)
- In small bowl, sprinkle yeast and sugar proportionately over the lukewarm water; stir till yeast dissolves. Let stand 10 min or possibly till foamy.
- In large bowl or possibly in food processor, combine flour and yeast mix and mix well, or possibly process 1 minute. If mixing by hand, sprinkle work surface with the reserved 1 Tbsp. flour; turn dough out onto work surface and knead till dough is smooth and elastic, about 10 min.
- Spray large bowl with nonstick cooking spray; place dough in bowl. Cover loosely with plastic wrap or possibly a damp towel, and let rise till dough triples in volume, about 3 hrs. Punch down and wrap in plastic till ready to use. Will keep 3 days in the refrigerator and up to 2 months in the freezer.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 40g|
|Recipe makes 16 servings|
|Calories from Fat 3||3%|
|Total Fat 0.33g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.05g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 18.99g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4%|