Cost per recipe $11.46 view details
- 1 pound Italian sausage (sweet and unskinned)
- 1 c. Italian dressing
- 3 tbsp. A1 steak sauce
- 1 bag or possibly 1 can (liquid removed) peas (frzn or possibly canned)
- 3 carrots (fresh)
- 1 onions
- 2 c. semolina flour
- 1 c. water
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- First, roughly chop the carrots and the onions. Then mix the A1 Steak Sauce, Italian dressing, peas, carrots, and onions in the food processor to a paste. Next, cook the paste in a little extra virgin olive oil.
- Meanwhile, begin making the dough for the raviolis. Mix semolina flour with the water till it forms a ball.
- Editor's Tip: Cover with an upside-down bowl and allow to rest for 10-15 min, then roll out the dough into rectangular sheets (sheets should be a little larger on all sides than your ravioli press) about 1/8" inch thick. Sprinkle lightly with flour as needed to prevent from sticking while rolling. (Don't use too much). Sprinkle edges of ravioli press with semolina flour before laying down sheets of rolled dough to prevent sticking.
- Roll the dough onto a ravioli press on the metal side with the grooves* (if u do not have a ravioli press you can do this by hand). Put about a tsp. of filling into each if you are using the press (if not, you can put about 2 tsp. into each).
- Close up the ravioli and steam them. Just before serving, saute/fry them in butter and oil.
- Serve with a sweet and spicy dipping sauce. To make the sauce, combine all of the sauce ingredients, mixing well.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1605g|
|Calories from Fat 2548||61%|
|Total Fat 285.85g||357%|
|Saturated Fat 95.14g||381%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 295.59g||79%|
|Dietary Fiber 19.3g||64%|