Cost per serving $0.65 view details
- 1 pound grnd pork
- 1/4 diced onion (med.) dice thin
- 2 Large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce (for taste)
- 1 med. size carrot (shredded)
- 1/2 c. green onion or possibly chives (sliced thin)
- Egg roll wrapper
- Mix all ingredients in a glass bowl (taste for salt). Chill.
- How to Wrap: Put meat on the quarter corner of the egg roll. Roll the wrapper and seal with water or possibly egg white. Dry the wrapper under an electric fan.
- How to Cook: Heat oil in a fryer at medium temperature till ready. Fry Lumpia till golden. Cold for a few min and serve with sweet sour sauce or possibly chili sauce or possibly mustard with horseradish....whatever you wish! ENJOY!!!!!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 126g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 160||64%|
|Total Fat 17.78g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 6.48g||26%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.72g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||2%|